- This topic is empty.
February 18, 2022 at 12:31 pm #21638Evelina FerrarKeymaster
It’s time to celebrate again together! After a year’s break, the British-Slovene Society cordially invites you to our Prešeren Evening. We are delighted to welcome back the inspired Slovene singer/songwriter, Vlado Kreslin – performing for the BSS, live in London!
– Saturday 26 March 2022. Drinks from 6.30 pm, dinner at 7.20 pm.
– Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, 12 Upper Woburn Place, London WC1H 0HX (undergrounds Euston, Euston Square, King’s Cross, Russell Square)
After our traditional drinks, dinner and tombola, Vlado Kreslin will bring the evening to a climax as only he knows how.
– Paid up BSS Members £53, non-Members £68, students and under-18s £33.
For that you will enjoy a drinks reception, a three-course dinner with wine, the concert and a tombola with all sorts of attractive prizes.
Note: if you become a Member now, you benefit from the Member’s lower rate. Membership costs £15 per year, and £25 for families.
– Reserve your places now using the online Application Form on https://forms.gle/VNCTaXEawiYr9DTk9. Space is limited, so it’s first come, first serve.
You should assume that paid-for places have been reserved unless you hear to the contrary. No tickets will be issued.
If you wish to make up your own party, please nominate a host who will book the table in his/her name. Please advise if you have any dietary requirements.
We are grateful to the Embassy of the Republic of Slovenia in London for donating Slovenian wine for the occasion and to the Government of the Republic of Slovenia for granting the British-Slovene Society a subsidy.
To keep safe, we ask you to bring evidence of a recent Covid-19 test or vaccination.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.